Powerful Voices believes in supporting and sharing curriculum with other youth serving organizations and individuals. Our curriculum is:
- Grounded in research of best practices in the prevention and youth development fields
- Created by our past and present staff and/or we have received permission from amazing organizations and people to borrow and use it
- Designed to be gender specific, strengths-based, prioritize youth leadership and voice, and create safe spaces for young people to explore, share, learn, and grow.
- Flexible, so that it can meet the needs of individuals and participants
- Covers topics such as team building, identity, personal values, positive girl culture, healthy relationships, sex education, non violent communication, racism, sexism, homophobia, adultism, activism, and employment readiness skills.
Please contact Community Engagement Coordinator, Layla Taylor, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested receiving our sample curriculum packet which shares 3 curriculum modules.