Outcomes for Girls
Powerful Voices helps strong girls become strong women. Our programs help girls achieve the following outcomes:
- Girls connect to their personal values and take pride in their identity.
- Girls develop healthy relationships with peers and adults.
- Girls increase ability to make decisions around their health and safety.
- Girls increase civic engagement and community action.
- Girls strengthen 21st century skills (i.e. self-efficacy, career-readiness, academic motivation, collaboration and self-regulation) that foster school and career readiness and success.
See how girls grow after being part of Powerful Voices. Read our 2011 Outcome Evaluation Report.
Powerful Voices programs support academic success and 21st century skills.
Powerful Voices measures our program impact utilizing pre- and post-surveys, staff observations and focus groups.